Translate

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Not a Christmas Card

What? Not a Christmas card!!! No. My sister's birthday is this coming Saturday, 14th,
so I wanted to make her a cute little card. This is what I came up with.
The little girl is a digi stamp that was sent to me a while back by a friend, and I thought,
what a cute (little ugly) little thing. The more I look at her, the more I love her.
I used my Stamp Markers to color her in and clear glitter glue (Studio G) on her glasses.
The butterfly is from a Stampin Up die and the pearls are from Michael's.
The paper that I used is from a very old paper pack that my friend found in her office closet at work.
The person that had the office before her left it behind. What a find. It came with so many things that I can not  WAIT to use and share with you.

Thank you fro reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment