Translate

Friday, July 20, 2012

Operation Write Home

WOOHOO!!!
When we got home from the beach on the 13th, I came home to HAPPY MAIL.
My OWH stamp was in the mail.
I used my stamp for the first time today and made sure I took pics.
YEAH!!!
Here I am inking up my OWH stamp.
It came unmounted, so, all I did was put a thin coat of
Aleene's Tack-it Over and Over glue on the back.
Once it was dry, the glue makes on the back acts like a sticker, making it easy to
use it over and over, hence the name...lol
How do you like the ink on my hand? I never come out of my craft room ink FREE...lol 
Here I am stamping the back of a card I made.
 Here is what the stamp looks like stamped on the back of my FIRST card made for OWH.
 Here is the front of the card.
The lady is a stamp I have saved on my computer. I printed her out and colored her in with my Tim Holtz distress markers. After that, I cut her out and glued her onto some scrapbook paper that I have had a while. I matted that with some blue card stock and did some faux stitching with a white jell pen around the edges.

Thank you for reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment