Translate

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Christmas in JULY day 15

For the past few cards, I have been going through some stamps I have on my computer. I like to stamp all my stamps onto white card stock and scan them onto my computer and keep them in a file for times that I want to use a stamp but wish it were bitter. I came across this snow woman and just had to do a card with her.
I don't remember who makes this stamp or if it was a digi stamp or not, but she was right for this card.
 I like that I can use this card for Christmas or just a winter card.
 For her show dress, I used clear glitter glue and brown glitter clue for the buttons.
The snow flakes and the words SNOW FLAKES are rub-ons.
She is just too stinking cute.
She looks like she is ready for a winter party. Oh, great idea I just had.
This card could be used for a winter costume party invitation. 
For me, I am using this card as one that I will be sending to Operation Write Home, OWH.


Thank you for reading,


No comments:

Post a Comment