Translate

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Christmas in JULY day 12, 13, & 14

Today, I am playing CATCH UP. We left on the 11th to go to the beach house for a few days and I wasn't able to go on my blog at all. It was bad at first, so I stayed VERY busy to keep my mind off of it.
This first card if for day 12.
If you look close, you can see the snowman is embossed. It turned out
BETTER than I thought it would. Got to LOVE it when that happens.
While at the beach, my camera dies. I knew that I packed the charger, but when I went to charge it, NO CHARGER... I couldn't believe it. It was no where to be found. After a few minets of racking my brain, I remembered placing on my dinning room table as I was packing my bags. UGG.
But WAIT!! What did I see? My son's PSP charger. Will this work?
YES!!!
I couldn't believe it. Made my time at the beach even better.

Day 13's Christmas in July is another card.
I love this card. Check out the dog's name, JAWS.
I just thought it would be a cute touch.
For the background, I used an embossing folder for the snow flake look.
Santa looks so sad.

For day 14, this lady Santa looks like she can make his day brighter.
For the white parts of this lady Santa, I used clear glitter glue.
Look close at her leg, and you will see
she is NOT a good little Santa, a tattoo is going down her leg.
This idea came from be not paying attention and I colored part of her leg red.
"OPPS!! No problem. I will just outline it in black and turn it into a tattoo. LOL", is
what I told my mom when I showed her this card.
She liked the idea and the look of the card. This
coming from a woman who HATES tattoos.

Thank you for reading,



No comments:

Post a Comment