Translate

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Christmas in JULY day 25

Day 25...WOOHOO...That means just 5 months left.
I am so ready for Christmas to be here. Can you tell?
For today, I used a digi stamp called Penguin Pyramid from Gurukitty.
These 3 penguins too so cute looking like a snowman. It is a cute twist on the everyday looking snowman.
 For the background paper, I used some blue sky paper and lightly stamped it with snow flakes a little darker blue than the paper. The snow is a scrap of while glitter paper. At the top of the card, I used a "Tiss the Season" banner stamp and popped it up on pop dots.

For the inside of the card, I used a penguin tag that I cut out with my 1in circle punch and I stamped light blue snow flakes across the top.


Thank you for reading,

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww, great penguin card!! Thanks so much for playing the Christmas in July Challenge at Cardz TV!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete