Translate

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Christmas in JULY day 7

Today, I decided to do card for a challenge led by Mary or at CardzTV.
I saw her Youtube video about the challenge and just had to try it out. You
never know, I just might win.
Here is the card I made.
 I got a little glitter on her face, but she is just too darn cute.
She is standing on the door steeps waiting to hit someone with that snow ball.
The snow is made from cotton balls.
 For the bunny, I used the Cricut cartridges Birthday Cakes and Winter Woodland. The
only thing I used from Winter Woodland is the scarf and hat.
I cut 2 of the bunnies out and cut the head off one of them and put it
on an ACTION WOBBLE then layered it onto the bunny
that was still whole. I love them things.
I still used the rest of the body, but putting it on pop dots then layering it onto the whole bunny also.
For the sign, I used a rub on that I got with a Christmas card pack some time ago.
It just gives it that finished touch.

I made a video of me showing this card and it will be uploaded to my Youtube soon.

Thank you for reading,

3 comments:

  1. What a cute card, Nicole! The bunny is just adorable! Thanks so much for playing the Christmas in July Challenge at Cardz TV!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! I love the dimension. I hope you stop by the challenge at www.thecricutchirp.com

    ReplyDelete