Translate

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Christmas in JULY day 19

Today, I was sitting at my craft table, thinking of what to make for my blog, when I started playing around with some of my new stamps that I picked up the other day. In one of the stamp sets is a 3x4 stamp that looks like notebook paper. I thought it would be cute to stamp this on paper a few times and cute it out, so my two sons would be able to get started on their Christmas list.
That was when I remembered that I had a stamp of a boy sending his letter to Santa.
This is the card I came up with when I put the two ideas together.
I hand wrote just a few things on the list that most young boys want for Christmas and I used it as a background. The boy and mail box is popped up on pop dots and the edges are inked with a light blue.


Thank you for reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment