Translate

Monday, October 20, 2014

October Fun!!!

It is almost the end of October and I have been having a BLAST with my new Die Hard Club stamps and dies from The Stamps of Life. They are called snowman2build
and the snowman dies
Here are a few cards, tags, and orniments I have done in the past 2 1/2 weeks.
First up, an orniment and a gift tag. 
Flipped for fun. 
What about a drop in snowman???
Look close at this one. Look at the snowman's tie.
It is the butterfly body from Stephanie Barnard's Sizzix butterfly Triplits set. My 11 year old son was looking at the Christmas light card I did last month and told me it also looked like a tie. So I just had to make it into a tie.
For this one...
I cut his body and flattened him down to make him look like he is looking up in the sky.
This one was done using Stampin' Up Sizzix Big Shot Framelits Labels Collection to do the card and writers block.
And no stamp set is safe from being changed by me. With the snowman, I turned it into a stack of pumpkins.
I ran the paper through my Big Shot and only cut half the snowman then trimmed the rest of the unwanted paper off.
Here is one that isn't done yet.
The last card I have to show in this post, has been the most fun. I couldn't stop laughing the whole time I was making it.
I hope you have enjoyed my crazyness as much as I have. Time to go work on more.
Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment