Translate

Sunday, September 21, 2014

I'm BACK!!!

I know it has been a long time but I am back.

Yesterday, I got something wonderful in the mail.
That is ornaments4Christmas stamp set
AND the dies by The Stamps Of Life. 
My soon to be husband signed me up for the Die Hard club over at thestampsoflife.com
He knows I have been watching Stephanie Barnard for years and wanted to do something for me he knew I wanted.
It is so wonderful knowing he wants me to be happy, and he knows my crafts are a huge part of my happiness. He is so great to me. 
After thanking him for about an hour, I opened the dies and did this to them...
magnet...that way I know where they are at all times.
Then...
I just had to play some.
Look at how thick the stamps are.
WOW!!!
Now, I am ready to make some more Christmas cards.
By the way...love love love Stamps Of Life. They have got to be the best I have ever came across. 






No comments:

Post a Comment