Translate

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

About Me

Hi out there to everyone in BLOG LAND.  My name is Nicole, aka Craft Queen. I am new to this and thought I would just go for it. I am a mother of two and I love spending as much time with my children as possible.  I am always looking for new things that I can do with them.

It has always been a passion for me to make things. I have tried so many different things. Needle point, knitting, and wood working are just to name a few. It was when I first saw a show on TV, Aleene's Creative Living, when I fell in love with Scrapbooking. What a wonderful way to show off all your memories over the years, and my children love it as well. They even have their own books and tools.

After about 10 years of Scrapbooking being my favorite thing to do with my free time, I started working for a company called Close to My Heart. It was a great way to earn extra money that I in turn, put back into Scrapbooking. While with CTMH, I started to play around with cards. I now have to say, NEW favorite. I could spend all my alone time putting all my ideas in my idea book and still wouldn’t be done.

With this blog, I would like to share what ideas I have come up with and get ideas back in return. I will be posting as I go along and hope to learn how to upload photos and videos soon.

Anyway, that is a little about me. Hope I being me didn’t put you to sleep and you feel out the computer chair and hit the floor. If you are still with me, GREAT!! We got through my first post together. YEAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment